The legalization of buildings on undeveloped land for existing buildings in Andalusia, following the entry into force of Decree 2/2012 of the Government of Andalusia, through which the existing buildings and settlements regime depending of each particular case.
Why legalize your property?
It is the technical documentation to make up for the lack of an Project and a site management. All those buildings are not built on undeveloped land, protected or easily flooded, older than six years and that meet the conditions of health, safety and habitability can be legalized. The main advantages of legalizing buildings on urban land are:
- The building can enroll and register, place on public record … and therefore sell.
- He may, at least license to repair and maintenance works that allow maintaining the security, habitability and health standards of the propert
- It may request the supply connection of water services, sanitation and electricity
What does it consist of?
It is a legal and technical process according to Royal Decree 2/2012 wherein an illegal building of 6 years old can be registered in the Property Registry, besides asking for water supplies, electricity and gas legally.
So if you are a homeowner or building on undeveloped land anywhere in Andalusia, where the construction is fully or partially carried without a license, and you can not make registration in the Property Registry and incorporate it into their heritage, from Royal Decree 2/2012 of 10 January, by which the system of settlements in existing buildings in undeveloped land in Andalusia is regulated, is now possible!!
There are mainly two figures:
1. LEGAL SITUATION OF OUTSIDE THE LAW
- For properties located on urban land that meet TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING, but they were built without planning permission, or for which the planning has been left out of planning.
- Implies that the house is incorporated into the urban planning of the municipality with all its rights, the owner has to assume all the obligations (to stand up the urban fees imposed by LOUA), but also enjoying all the advantages (such as the possibility of obtaining license of first occupation or use) and also perform renovation or improvement always planning permits.
2. ASSIMILATED TO LEGAL SITUATION OF OUTSIDE THE LAW
- They are subject to SAFO regime or “assimilated to legal situation outside the law”.
- They continue to maintain their legal status of construction on undeveloped land, so it is only “tolerated” by the Administration
- Do not allow extension works, but however are allowed involving the maintenance of health, safety and habitability.
- The owner will have to stand up with the costs of access to basic services of water and electricity.
- They can not get the license of first occupation or carry out extension or improvement works, although they may be sold.
CLICK AND SEE EXAMPLES CARRIED OUT LEGALIZATIONS
1. CURRENT SITUATION HOUSING ANALYSIS
We analyze the housing situation to consider all options and choose the most appropriate in each case.
2. DIFFERENT OPTIONS
If it is possible to legalize (although this is more expensive), it is recommended to do this, instead of the regularization or the simple registration at the property registration office through a Age Certificate
If not possible to legalize with an AFO, will proceed to SAFO in town halls where these city ordinances available
Calculation of taxes charged in the town hall
5. REGISTRATION IN NOTARY AND PROPERTY REGISTRATION OFFICE
Afterwards, we will make the declaration of new works before a Notary and Property Registry Office